Shristi Gurung

I am Sristi Gurung. My mother is from Kaski district and father is from Lamjung district. My father has been out of contact for 4 years after going abroad and has not returned since. As a father is needed to request a birth certificate, I was admitted in the school in the absence of it. When I get to class 8, it will be mandatory to have a birth certificate to fill the form of class 8 board exam. There may be a change in the law which allows my mother to apply for birth certificate without my father. My mother is a farmer and currently I live with my mom in Kaski.

“I like the clean environment, respect for each other and helping each other”

Leave a Reply